Rodent Control in Southeastern Pennsylvania
Of all the nuisance pests that can get into your home, and there’s certainly no shortage of those, rodents may be the worst! They’re clever, stubborn, destructive, and reproduce quickly. Partnering with a professional rodent control company is vital to keeping you and your family safe. Without timely rodent control, rodents can expose your loved ones to dangerous diseases like:
- Rat Bite Fever
- Bubonic Plague
- And many more!
30+ Years of Local Rodent Control Experience
When dealing with a pest as potentially dangerous as mice and rats, you can’t afford to settle for a pest control company that doesn’t know what it’s doing. With more than 30 years of hands-on, local experience to our name, you can count on our technicians at EcoGreen Pest Solutions to do the job right! Don’t roll the dice on inexperienced rodent control services and hire us to protect your loved ones today.
Available Saturday Appointments
Rats and mice don’t stick to a Monday-Friday schedule, so neither do we! Instead, we happily offer available Saturday service to help work around your busy schedule. You deserve to get the relief that you need on your schedule, so get in touch with us today and you’ll receive exactly that!
Guaranteed Relief from Rodents
Rodents can’t be allowed to establish themselves in your home. The potential consequences of an infestation are simply too serious to entrust your rodent control needs to a company that you can’t depend on. At EcoGreen Pest Solutions though, we back our rodent control in southeastern Pennsylvania with a full satisfaction guarantee! You deserve to feel confident that we’ll deliver the kind of results that you need, so sign up for our service today to receive:
- A free rodent inspection from a qualified, local exterminator.
- Combined trapping, baiting, and exclusion services to resolve active infestations and prevent future ones.
- Family-friendly products and techniques that you can depend on to work.
- Lasting protection from rodent-borne diseases and other hazards.
- Follow-up visits as needed.
- And lots more!
Know the Signs of Rodent Activity
The first step in identifying a rodent infestation in your home is knowing the signs of their activity. A few signs to be on the lookout for include:
- An unpleasant odor coming from difficult-to-access areas of your home.
- Missing food or bite marks on food packaging.
- Rodent footprints, often in your kitchen.
- Bits of shredded paper or cardboard, which can indicate rodents’ nesting.
- Greasy streaks on, or small holes in, baseboards.
- Uncharacteristic pet behavior or unexplained injuries.
- Scratching or chewing noises coming from inside your walls.
Areas We Service in Southeastern Pennsylvania
With more than 30 years of experience to our name, we at EcoGreen Pest Solutions are proud to serve Eagleville and the surrounding areas in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our high-quality eco-friendly service is designed to provide lasting relief to as many Pennsylvanians as possible. So the next time pests sneak into your home, look to the locals to kick them out!