Flea and Tick Control in Southeastern Pennsylvania
Are you worried about ticks and fleas in your backyard? To help keep your kids and pets safe from these annoying pests all summer, our team of local exterminators is here to provide you with effective flea and tick control treatments.
When you partner with us, you can expect:
- A free, comprehensive inspection of your property to ensure we address all of your needs.
- Convenient scheduling options, including Saturday treatments.
- Four treatment applications over the course of the peak season, from May to August.
- Organic products that are proven to be safe for your loved ones.
- Helpful insights to make your yard less attractive to fleas and ticks.
- Services backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Protect Your Yard From Dangerous Pests
Having a lawn that’s free of fleas and ticks is one of the best ways to spend time outside worry-free. But these pests can be more than just an annoyance. Aside from causing allergic reactions, these insects can actually transmit dangerous diseases to both people and pets including:
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Murine Typhus
- Bubonic Plague
- And more!
Ecogreen Pest Solutions' Tick and Flea Program can greatly reduce your exposure to fleas, ticks, and pest-associated diseases so that you can have peace of mind when enjoying your outdoor space!
How To Keep Fleas And Ticks Out Of Your Yard
There are a few precautionary actions you can take to make your yard less appealing to ticks and fleas and keep them out of your yard, including:
- Regularly mow and trim your lawn: Fleas and ticks thrive in tall grass and dense vegetation. By keeping your grass short and removing excess foliage, you create a less attractive environment for these pests.
- Clear debris and clutter: Remove any piles of leaves, grass clippings, or other organic debris where fleas and ticks can hide. Also, clean up and store unused items, such as old toys, to eliminate potential hiding spots.
- Create a barrier: Consider creating a physical barrier around your yard to prevent wildlife from entering, as they can carry fleas and ticks. Install a fence or repair any existing gaps or holes to reduce the chance of animals, such as deer or rodents, entering your yard.
- Use natural repellents: Certain plants are known to repel fleas and ticks due to their strong scents. Consider planting lavender, eucalyptus, lemongrass, or marigolds in your yard to deter these pests. Additionally, cedar chips or cedar oil can act as natural repellents.
- Keep your yard dry: Fleas and ticks prefer moist environments. Avoid overwatering your lawn and ensure proper drainage to reduce the moisture levels.
- Seek professional help: If you have a severe infestation or are simply worried about fleas and ticks in your backyard, contact our flea and tick exterminators immediately. We can provide targeted treatments to effectively eliminate these pests from your yard.
Services Backed By Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Finding a pest control company that can deliver the desired results is essential. We understand that your trust and confidence in us are important, which is why we want to assure you that our services are backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. Not only that, but many of our treatment plans also include complimentary re-treatments if you're not satisfied with our work or if pest issues persist after our departure. You can rest assured knowing that your satisfaction is our top priority.
Areas We Service in Southeastern Pennsylvania
With more than 30 years of experience to our name, we at EcoGreen Pest Solutions are proud to serve Eagleville and the surrounding areas in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our high-quality eco-friendly service is designed to provide lasting relief to as many Pennsylvanians as possible. So the next time pests sneak into your home, look to the locals to kick them out!